Tuesday, October 7, 2008

FRIENDS...

You all know who you are...I have to say thank you to all my friends. For some reason, I have been blessed with the most wonderful friends anyone could ask for. All you ladies in Phoenix especially, you have been such a perfect part of my life. I truly miss you all and wish for nothing more than to be able to see you all again and be with you all the time. This has been an especially difficult past 6 months for me, but my friends have been such a support and I am grateful. I don't care what life throws my way, I am forever grateful for my husband, kids, health, sisters/mom and my friends. As long as I have those things, life is perfect no matter what.

1 comment:

LaDawn said...

You are a wonderful friend yourself!! That is such a cute picture of Marshall at the fieldtrip. That is great that you found a good school for him. I miss our old ward too. Although, I'm beginning to see why we moved. That is also GREAT that you get to be so close to your family now!!!