Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Our life

Our lives are pretty much the same. Marshall loves preschool and is doing so well. He is learning so much and loves his teacher. Carson is sweet and continues to keep us all up and happy. Charlie is HUGE and make life so much fun! He is laughing, rolling and almost ready to crawl. Kyle is doing well at his own business, Paradise Valley Construction, and is keeping very busy with it. We are all proud of him for doing so well at his own company. I finished my first semester of Paralegal school and will continue in the spring. My garden is huge! I have onions, green beans, poppy flowers, cucumbers, watermelon, canteloupe, potatoes, pumpkins, tomatoes and zuchinni. The boys are a big help and love to water with me.

1 comment:

LaDawn said...

Wow, that is awesome that Kyle opened his own business! Good job growing a garden Cheryl!! I wish that could happen in AZ. Miss you guys!!
LaDawn